How to use LOCA to request a private taxi to get around in Vientiane Laos
A lot of visitors, tourists, or expat that are coming to Laos are wondering how do they get around. Is there any Taxi in Vientiane? Is there any Taxi Application in Vientiane? Well, YES, Laos also have the best taxi application called LOCA. With LOCA, you can request your ride from anywhere, anytime and your LOCA driver will come to you. The step is simple as below:
1. First of all, download LOCA application where it is available on Apple store and Play store by typing LOCA on the search feature. It will show 2 applications of LOCA: one in white color and the other in black. Download the white one as the black one is only for drivers. www.loca.la/download
2. Next step, you open the application and choose which way you would like to sign up: whether by mail or by your facebook page, both ways you will be asked to verify your phone number. Yes, we support worldwide phone number.
When signed in, the application appears with a map and the blue spot represents your location. Before requesting a ride, please make sure to press the location button to set your pick up location.
(please note that the road in Laos is tricky, it is best that you move your location pin to the ROAD line)
3. Then tap “BOOK NOW” and put your destination at the section “Add Drop-off location”, choose your payment method that is located at the bottom left. Make sure you put the right information and then press “Confirm Booking” to request a ride.
4. If you have a promo code, before confirming the booking, tap “Promo Code” section that is right next to your payment method. Enter the promo code and press “APPLY” button.
5. The promo code will be added to your LOCA account successfully by showing this message on the screen.
6. You can now confirm your booking to request a ride and enjoy the promo code. The remaining amount left from the promo code can be used for other trips.
This promotion is available only for new users of the app. USE THIS PROMO CODE WHEN YOU REQUEST YOUR VERY FIRST RIDE.